In 2017 I decided for a career change and pursue a lifelong dream of becoming a commercial pilot. I have completed basic flight training since 2017 and are now ready for type-rating on B737, A320 or similar. I am open for self-sponsored (possibly bonding) contracts and open for opportunities in all of Europe. The most important criteria for me is joining a company with culture for continuous learning and improvement – basically a friendly workplace where questions are always welcome.
- Through more than 10 years of experience with development and maintenance of complex software systems and interfaces, I have developed a natural cool headed and solution-oriented attitude. My signature is keeping calm when the pressure is high and the clock is ticking to facilitate wise decisions – even when all options seem exhausted.
- I am a strong communicator with many years of experience in bringing business owners and technical experts together and create common understanding of problems.
- I am a skilled trainer with years of experience in teaching in use and maintenance of complex software applications – both on a professional and user level.
- With my easy-going attitude I quickly build strong relations between myself, colleagues and business partners. I tend to keep a slight professional distance that always allow me to act professional and rational in all decisions.
- My hands are working hands, and I am always willing to go the extra mile, help a colleague or work flexible if necessary to achieve a common goal.
Flight hours and training
- Total: 297
- PIC: 120
- SE VFR/IFR: 185 / 76
- ME VFR/IFR: 4 / 32
October 2017 – June 2018
- ME(IR), Billund Air Center A/S
- MCC, SKY4u Aviation Service GmbH
- CPL, Flight4000 Aviation Academy
- SE(IR), Flight4000 Aviation Academy
- ATPL theory, Flight4000 Aviation Academy
- GEN COM, English level 6, Flight4000 Aviation Academy
- PPL, Roskilde Flyveklub
Project & Application Specialist
Integrated Workflow Solutions
at Getinge Group
July 2013 – September 2017
- Global project management on customer implementation projects on the medical software product T-DOC for sterile traceability and supply management in sterile supply units and surgical units in hospitals using PRINCE2 tools.
- Application specialist on the T-DOC product.
- Onsite implementation on projects world wide.
- Second line application support for global customers.
- Training instructor for both users and professionals.
Responsible for data reporting solutions for T-DOC.
Solution Specialist / Architect
at Adecco Group
February 2007 – June 2013
- Release, change and problem management within the Nordic business application portfolio following company ITIL processes.
- Lead of technical design for the Bond Adapt system during a Nordic 3 year implementation project working onsite with development teams in Ukraine and U.K.
- Application and interface testing on various platforms and applications.
- Second line application support for Nordic offices.
- Data reporting on internal systems.
Technical supporter (part time)
at ISS Facility Services, Office Support
January 2006 – December 2006
- 1st and 2nd line technical support for DSL and VoIP private customer products outsourced from Cybercity A/S (today Telenor A/S).
IT support technician
February 2001 – July 2004
- Technical IT support to internal office users and external international agents, salesmen and retailers.
- Workstation configuration, user management and LAN/WLAN maintenance.
- Responsible for administration and development of web-based applications; Intranet and several logistic databases.
- Data reporting in AS/400 applications.
- Contact to corporate IT office (BTX Group A/S).